♥ÜÜÜ♥ My Crazy LIfe ♥ÜÜÜ♥

♥♥♥life is so beautiful so enjoy it♥♥♥

Thursday, February 7, 2008

♥hey! it's me zelly ♥

My name is Zelly
and I am still a baby.
I love to eat candy
especially cotton candy.


I'm a young lady
who loves to play with teddy.
I'm often very moody
that made them call me crazy.


Music is my PASION
and I'm so inlove with FASHION.
i love taking pictures
and doing my own figures.


I'm enjoying editing my pictures
with my different postures.
VAIN is what they call me
so what's your problem with me?


I rule my own life
life that i really like.
I can easily FORGIVE
but i don't FORGET.




































































5 Comments:

Blogger DINDOY :] said...

galing mo rayz! :]

February 8, 2008 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger lottie said...

cool. =] comment mine too. =]

February 8, 2008 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger chixie pixie said...

nice :DD

hit me back zel :DD

February 8, 2008 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger RHEN said...

cute ng poem. :]

comment dn skin ah.

February 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Jemay said...

myy gaw.

"i rule my own life"

i can see my thing. @@

February 9, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home